guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
guild

wow guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All tanks, look here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbokjell

All tanks, look here. Empty
PostSubject: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:16 am

I would like all tanks (warrior-tanks) to look here and share your spec with me, so we can figure out what's the best spec.

As an example, I will show you mine:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?050000000000000000000003500000000000000000000055511033021103531351
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Tinydwarf

PostSubject: Re: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:26 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Tinydwarf

We currently have 8 warriors in the guild (which I think is 2 to much), we should make clear who are the dps wars and who are the tanks. I think you should also assign a MT that gets priority on the gear he needs, cause we'll need a goodgeard tank for Maulgar, Gruul and in the future Magtheridon.
Back to top Go down
Turbokjell

PostSubject: Re: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:22 pm

Okay, I will say my meaning on your talents.

Tinydwarf: you shouldn't have Improved Revenge as it has no effect on bosses. Tactical Mastery is something you don't need either, as you will more or less only stay in defensive stance during a raid.
Things you can spend your points on; Improved Shield Wall (nice to have on bosses), Improved Saunder Armor (not a must, but also it could be quite nice), and the last one is booming voice, so that your shouts (Commanding Shout while tanking) will reach out to almost every party members.
Xionfighter: Things you should NOT have if you raid:
Improved Revenge and Improved Shield Bash as these has no effect on bosses. You could spend 5 points in Critical Strike Chance, which will give you more threat, other than that, almost the same as I mentioned to Tinydwarf.

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jeet

PostSubject: Imp Revenge   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:37 am

To reply to all of Torbukjell's comments on Improved revenge, i'd say it is a good talent to have. You're right that it doesn't stun bosses, but you spend most of your time in instances and raids tanking trash, which in most cases it does effect and therefor is a useful talent, giving you more time to prep for threat and shouts, and means you take less damage over-all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Turbokjell

PostSubject: Re: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:47 am

Yes, that is true. But I thought if the warrior was tanking Gruul for instance, I'm sure he can find something more useful than Improved Revenge to spend 3 points on. However, for the ones that keep to Karazhan and dungeons/heroic-dungeons, Improved Revenge could be a nice thing to have on thrash mobs.
All in all, I'd say it depends weather or not the warrior is tanking the "big boys" or just tanking relatively easy bosses.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All tanks, look here.   All tanks, look here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All tanks, look here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
guild :: forums :: General discussion :: Warriors-
Jump to: