guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
guild

wow guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:25 am

• GRAND STORM’S first priority is raiding. Everyone must answer raiding leader’s invitation and join raid asap. We want activity and progress. If someone have real life problems (Real life is coming before wow ofc) must inform his class leader or the officers for how long he will be inactive. If no one is online send them a mail.
  • KTM , CTRaid snd Ventrilo are a must for every official Grand Storm raid, feel free to join without these vital add-ons but be prepared to lose loots, no vent, no ktm etc and sorry but = no epics ( tuff at the top really but if you cant be annoyed taking 5 minutes out to install these add-ons then the guild doesn’t really want you)
  • you must be prepared to raid with the guild, this by no means guarantees you a spot but we will try our best to alternate players as much as possible. Everyone must be online on raid time
  • AFK is not tolerable, if your going afk let the raid know and be as fast as possible, if this happens on a frequent basis we will operate a three strike system and remove you from the raid and if you aren’t happy with that feel free to leave the guild . raid times will be from 19:15 to 00:00 with invites starting at 19:00 so we are only really asking for 2 hrs dedicated time, raids will continue passed00:00 if enough want to continue
  • if you need to leave a raid earlier than the raid times let the raid leader know so that we can try and arrange a replacement in advance, if this is not done i will ensure you are demoted for the next raid and you will not receive loot from that raid ( yet again tuff at the top but it isn’t a hard request)
  • dc's are a fact of life but many are faked especially when were wiping at bosses this will run a three strike and g/kick policy by joining this guild you are prepared to try until you succeed
  • Grand Storm IS A RAIDING GUILD, we are a bunch of players who enjoy playing the game we play and the main objective of this guild is to enjoy your play, wiping isn’t fun i know but what a bloody feeling you get when the boss eventually falls and in my book that’s worth every wipe I have tried to done that boss.
  • reagents , pots and other consumables are your responsibility so please ensure you buy them and repair before raids as if you cant buff us or yourself then go find a guild that will buy your reagents
  • using vent listening to the raid leader is key to the survival of a guild so lets make it happen
Back to top Go down
https://grand-storm.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
guild :: Guild Rules-
Jump to: